Hey guys, so sorry I've not posted half as much as I usually do but revision has really taken it's toll and I'm super busy the majority of the time, thankfully my last exam is next Tuesday so roll on Thursday I'll be back on track (giving myself Wednesday a break it if I need it ;)).
Today's post is my weekly picks, I really enjoy doing these as they really show you what I've been rating in a week and to give you some ideas of what to try.
1. Superdrug 20 Nails Polish Remover Pads (Acetone Free) | This is such a random favourite, but I generally get my nail polish remover from Superdrug and just use cotton pads to take of my polish but when we went to Plymouth I totally forgot to take off my nail polish and wanted a change, so I picked these up. I loved the fact that they were acetone free and I found that they removed glitter much better than other ones I've tried. I can literally use one or two for both hands, the only negative is that they make your hands somewhat greasy.
2. OPI Matte Nail Envy | When I've not wanted to wear nail polish I've just this. It gives you a natural look, as it's matte, but it protects my nails. It really strengthen them, which I need with work and I love it as much as the original. They are both perfect bases.
3. Soap & Glory Hand Food | If you haven't noticed a pattern by now, I've really been looking after my nails (and hands) this week as they've both before really dry and sensitive. This is definitely my favourite hand cream out of all the ones I use and I'm almost finished. Definitely be repurchasing, it leaves your hands soft and supple.
4. Burt Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream | The last hand/nails product of the week is the Burt Bees Cuticle Cream, it smells lovely and it works a treat on your cuticles. My cuticles have been really sore and dry so literally four or more times a day I whip this out and lather my cuticles with it. It makes them look so much healthier and softens them to be able to push them back and just generally look better again. This is another repurchase once I've finished, unless you can suggest another great one ;).
5. Maybelline Color Whisper in Mocha Muse | I got this in my Canadian swap and I'm so sad that these aren't available in the UK, I've only tried this one and it is absolutely beautiful. It is so soft to the lips and it applies lovely. This is a lovely nude shade, that has very subtle hint of shimmers in it that aren't noticeable on the lips but give a beautiful glisten. It gives nice hydration to your lips and it is such a lovely product. I really hope I can get more to try in future swaps, as I think I'll prefer them to my Revlon lip butters! Review coming soon.
6. Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick in Fuschia-Ristic | My favourite smell in the world is vanilla, and this has the most mouth watering sweet vanilla scent. I love the colour, the feel on your lips and just the product in general. Reviewed.
7. GOSH Growth Mascara (The Secret of Longer Lashes)* | I don't really want to say too much as I'm reviewing it over the next week or so, but it is one of the best mascara I've tried in a while and I've been reaching it all week! Review coming.
8. Max Factor Face Infinity 3 in 1 Foundation in Light Ivory* | This is one of my favourite foundations I've tried, it gives great coverage and lasts all day. It looks flawless on and blends beautifully to make it look like your own skin. My only issue is I find you do still need concealer for some of the trouble areas. Would you like a review?
What have you guys been loving this week?
Natalie Roseanne <3